- Interfraternity Council
- Multicultural Greek Council
- National Pan-Hellenic Council
- Panhellenic Council
You must have Adobe Acrobat Reader to download all forms and policies. To download a free copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader, please visit http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html.
Graduate Assistant Opening
- Please see description linked here.
- Please email resume and cover letter to Casey Domnick at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please click "FORMS" above to access the forms related to fraternities and sororities.
All forms are for current fraternity/sorority members and advisors. All information
must be submitted by the appropriate chapter officer to the Office of Fraternity &
Sorority Affairs, 211J Student Union.
- All fraternities and sororities must adhere to federal, state, local and University policies and procedures. In line with the self-governing philosophies employed when advising the fraternity and sorority community, IFC, MGC, NPHC and Panhellenic Council constitutions and policies are the responsibility of the councils to enforce.
- The fraternity and sorority councils at Oklahoma State University hold themselves to a high standard of character. Please review the policies in place to see the formal documentation of such standards.
- Report Hazing by calling: 1-888-NOT-HAZE (668-4293)