- Interfraternity Council
- Multicultural Greek Council
- National Pan-Hellenic Council
- Panhellenic Council
NPHC Prospective Members
On this page you will find a great deal of useful information pertaining to OSU’s NPHC council. We hope to answer any questions you may have, as well as up to date information pertaining to individual organizations here on campus.
As we enter the 2023-24 school year, NPHC’s goal is to exceed the expectations we have set for ourselves as a whole and execute all that is asked of us. We hope by doing so we are able to provide you with a great look into Greek life on OSU’s campus and our council, while also building relationships with current and prospective students.
We ask that you all take time out to learn more about each of our marvelous organizations. You can find more information about them by visiting OSU’s campus link website, NPHC sponsored events, attending chapter programs, visiting the national websites, following the organizations social media pages, or by simply just getting to know the members. We hope that out NPHC website answers any questions you may have. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact myself or any of our exec members for more information.
- At least 12 or more credit hours at Oklahoma State University
- Community Service Hours
- Letters of Recommendation (Active members, Alumni, Professors)
- 2.5-3.0 GPA
- New member classes range in size typically from 1 member to 20 members
- Fill out an Interest Form
How do I join a NPHC organization?
Step 1: Convocation
- The purpose of Convocation is to give students information about the various organizations, membership requirements, and benefits of joining a chapter within NPHC.
- Convocation is also an opportunity for the Office of Fraternity & Sorority Affairs to discuss important information about hazing guidelines, the challenges of joining a Greek-letter organization, and the various guidelines specific to joining a fraternity or sorority at OSU.
- Students who are interested in joining a National Pan-Hellenic Council (NPHC) organization are required to attend Convocation. The Office of Fraternity & Sorority Affairs will track student attendance and share this information with chapters. Students who have not attended a session will not be cleared to participate in Intake/New Member Education.
- Spring Convocation: January 30, 2024 in Classroom Building at 6:30 pm
Step 2: Do your research!
- In order to determine which organization is right for you, we encourage students to attend different NPHC fraternity and sorority events held on campus, and to also get to know the members of each organization to determine your fit. Attending informational meetings are also a great way to learn more about the organizations in depth.
Step 3: Membership Intake or Recruitment
- Each organization takes individuals through a MIP. The process is comprised of an informational meeting/Rush, a formal application process, and fraternity/sorority education sessions. All MIP activities should take 6-10 weeks and will end before Pre-Finals Week.
- Click to access the National Pan-Hellenic Council Intake form.
Want more information on the National Pan-Hellenic Council? Check out the 2023 Greek Life booklet here!