- Interfraternity Council
- Multicultural Greek Council
- National Pan-Hellenic Council
- Panhellenic Council
Panhellenic Chapter Profiles
Student Conduct Report & Key
- FSA = Fraternity & Sorority Affairs
- SSC = Student Conduct
- Sanction = An outcome from a conduct case
- Status change
- Educational seminar
- Required action, etc.
Deferred Suspension = the chapter was suspended but was given the opportunity to complete their sanctions, and the suspension was deferred.
Social Probation = a status only IFC assigns, which restricts that chapter from participating in or hosting social events
IHQ = International Headquarters, the national office for an organization. In certain situations, they will assign chapters separate sanctions.
- This office works with chapters when a university policy has allegedly been violated.
- The Student Organization Code of Conduct is followed for allegations of university policy.
- Interfraternity Council (IFC): This board works with fraternities when an IFC policy has allegedly been violated and follows the IFC judicial board process.
- Multicultural Greek Council (MGC): This board works with MGC chapters when an MGC policy has allegedly been violated and follows their council’s judicial board process.
- National Panhellenic Council (NPHC): This board works with NPHC chapters when an NPHC policy has allegedly been violated and follows their council’s judicial process.
- Panhellenic Council: This board works with sororities when a Panhellenic policy has allegedly been violated and follows the Panhellenic mediation and judicial board processes.