- Interfraternity Council
- Multicultural Greek Council
- National Pan-Hellenic Council
- Panhellenic Council
Click here to access the Model Scholarship Packet, a collection of resources and tips to facilitate academic success.
To view the Panhellenic Constitution, please click here.
Access the 2016-2017 Fraternity & Sorority Annual Report.
Access Panhellenic's Updated Strategic Plan.
- All fraternities and sororities must adhere to federal, state, local and University policies and procedures. In line with the self-governing philosophies employed when advising the fraternity and sorority community, IFC, MGC, NPHC and Panhellenic Council constitutions and policies are the responsibility of the councils to enforce.
- The fraternity and sorority councils at Oklahoma State University hold themselves to a high standard of character. Please review the policies in place to see the formal documentation of such standards.
- Report Hazing by calling: 1-888-NOT-HAZE (668-4293)
- Hazing Policy
- Alcohol/Substance Abuse Policy
- Code of Ethics
Having a hard time utilizing delegation? Access a delegation tool here.
Learn how to manage a confrontation here.
If you have any questions regarding Formal Fall Recruitment, Continuous Open Bidding, or any other concerns regarding OSU Panhellenic Council and your chapter, please contact us at 405-744-5490.
In order to have your linked chapter sites available on the Panhellenic Website, you must be responsible for site maintenance and site content on your own specific link. Panhellenic Council will review linked sites periodically to ensure appropriate site maintenance.