- Interfraternity Council
- Multicultural Greek Council
- National Pan-Hellenic Council
- Panhellenic Council
[+] Expand All
- Recruitment Coordinator Applications are not available at this time.
- Panhellenic Executive Board Applications are not available at this time.
- Click here to access the Judicial Board Application
- Recruitment Counselor Applications are not available at this time.
All Forms can be turned into the Office of Fraternity & Sorority Affairs, 211J Student Union
Click on the links below to download the forms that are filled out at least once a semester per chapter (if applicable).
- Click here to access the Model Scholarship Packet, a collection of resources and tips to facilitate academic success.
- All fraternities and sororities must adhere to federal, state, local and University policies and procedures. In line with the self-governing philosophies employed when advising the fraternity and sorority community, IFC, MGC, NPHC and Panhellenic Council constitutions and policies are the responsibility of the councils to enforce.
- The fraternity and sorority councils at Oklahoma State University hold themselves to a high standard of character. Please review the policies in place to see the formal documentation of such standards.
- Report Hazing by calling: 1-888-NOT-HAZE (668-4293)
- Hazing Policy
- Alcohol/Substance Abuse Policy
- Code of Ethics
- If you have any questions regarding Formal Fall Recruitment, Continuous Open Bidding, or any other concerns regarding OSU Panhellenic Council and your chapter, please contact us at 405-744-5490.
- In order to have your linked chapter sites available on the Panhellenic Website, you must be responsible for site maintenance and site content on your own specific link. Panhellenic Council will review linked sites periodically to ensure appropriate site maintenance.