- Interfraternity Council
- Multicultural Greek Council
- National Pan-Hellenic Council
- Panhellenic Council
Greek Neighborhood Association
What is the Greek Neighborhood Association?
The Greek neighborhood association (GNA) is a 501(c)(3) organization of alumni representatives from the fraternities and sororities at Oklahoma State University. Our goal is to enhance safety and security in the Greek neighborhood. Our Greek membership includes approximately 20% of the OSU enrollment. The designated neighborhood includes the area between University Ave to 4th Street and Washington to Walnut Street.
These projects were financed from the GNA funds and completed through a cooperative arrangement with the City of Stillwater. Each of the housed Greek organizations pay a yearly membership fee of $200 plus $10.00 per student on the chapter's official roll. This money is used to fund special projects that are approved by the GNA members. An elected board of directors governs the organization.
- Installed orange street signs to identify the area
- Installed 95 street lights to improve lighting and safety in the designated area
- Installed external security cameras on the outside of sorority and fraternity houses
- Purchased and strategically placed exterior trash cans in the designated neighborhood
For more information about the Greek Neighborhood Association, please contact the Office of Fraternity & Sorority Affairs at (405) 744-5490 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Casey Domnick, Coordinator of Fraternity & Sorority Affairs
- Dr. Johnny Robinson, Director of Fraternity & Sorority Affairs