- Interfraternity Council
- Multicultural Greek Council
- National Pan-Hellenic Council
- Panhellenic Council
*Photo courtesy of Genesee Photo Systems / Party Pix
Panhellenic Council at Oklahoma State University!
Please view the links on the left to learn more about all of our wonderful chapters and the women involved in the Oklahoma State University Panhellenic community.
Registration for Fall 2024 Recruitment is not open yet. Click HERE for information about sorority recruitment and how to register.
If you're a high school junior or senior interested in learning more about our Panhellenic community, please follow this link for information on Greek Discovery Day!
The Panhellenic Council meets every Wednesday at 4:30 pm. You may reach out to email@example.com if you or your organization is interested in presenting at a council meeting.
What is Panhellenic?
College Panhellenic associations are established on campuses where there are at least two National Panhellenic Conference chapters. Each chapter has a designated person (Panhellenic Delegate) who attends weekly Panhellenic Council meetings. Panhellenic Councils exist to develop and maintain sorority life and interfraternal relations. They take part in all-sorority programming efforts and often promote superior scholarship, leadership development, and dissemination of information important to women in general. The Panhellenic Council is the coordinating body for all sorority recruiting events.
We, as Undergraduate Members of Women’s Fraternities, stand for good scholarship,
for guarding of good health, for maintenance of fine standards, and for serving, to
the best of our ability, our college community. Cooperation for furthering fraternity
life, in harmony with its best possibilities, is the ideal that shall guide our fraternity
We, as Fraternity Women, stand for service through the development of character inspired by the close contact and deep friendship of individual fraternity and Panhellenic life. The opportunity for wide and wise human service, through mutual respect and helpfulness, is the tenet by which we strive to live.
Meet Our 2024 Executive Team
[+] Expand All
Report Hazing: 1-888-NOT-HAZE (668-4293).
Panhellenic Council Achievements:
- 2022 AFLV 3 Star in Accountability
- 2021 AFLV 3 Star in Accountability
- 2021 AFLV 3 Star in Collaboration
- 2021 AFLV 3 Star in Education
- 2021 AFLV 3 Star in Innovation
- 2021 AFLV Marketing and Media Show Winner
- 2020 Sutherland Award Winner - Highest Award Possible
- 2020 AFLV Excellence in Collaboration
- 2020 AFLV Excellence in Innovation
- 2019 AFLV Excellence in Public Relations
- 2019 AFLV Excellence in Accountability
- 2019 AFLV Excellence in Collaboration
- 2019 AFLV Excellence in Education