*Photo courtesy of Genesee Photo Systems / Party Pix
At Oklahoma State University, "fraternity" is used to describe a brotherhood of men who have voluntarily joined together to achieve excellence in several areas. OSU fraternities promote academic achievement, leadership opportunities, campus activities, fellowship, and community service to both the Oklahoma State campus and the surrounding city of Stillwater. Their members also prepare for successful careers.
Today, the fraternity system has grown to include a total of 22 nationally recognized men's organizations. The Men's Interfraternity Council at Oklahoma State University governs these groups.
Learn more about IFC's history, the IFC officers, and the chapters that make up IFC by following the links on the left!
News and notes
Recruitment Registration for the Fall 2018 Semester will be available after Greek Discovery Day! Please visit the Greek Discovery Day site for more information about recruitment!
Click here to view the 2017 Greek Newsletter, The Grecian.
To view the conduct history of our chapters, please click HERE.
The Interfraternity Council Executive Officers:
- Clay Beagles, Lambda Chi Alpha - President
- Leighton Steph, Alpha Tau Omega - Internal Vice President
- Jake Swanson, Alpha Gamma Rho - External Vice President
- Chase Robinson, Phi Gamma Delta - Treasurer
- Blake Nisbett, Sigma Nu - Secretary
- Alex Cannon, Sigma Chi - Philanthropy Coordinator