- Interfraternity Council
- Multicultural Greek Council
- National Pan-Hellenic Council
- Panhellenic Council
*Photo coming soon!
At Oklahoma State University, "fraternity" is used to describe a brotherhood of men who have voluntarily joined together to achieve excellence in several areas. OSU fraternities promote academic achievement, leadership opportunities, campus activities, fellowship, and community service to both the Oklahoma State campus and the surrounding city of Stillwater. Their members also prepare for successful careers.
Today, the fraternity system has grown to include a total of 22 nationally recognized men's organizations. The Men's Interfraternity Council at Oklahoma State University governs these groups.
Learn more about IFC's history, the IFC officers, and the chapters that make up IFC by following the links on the left!
News and notes
Recruitment Registration for the Fall 2019 Semester will be available after Greek Discovery Day! Please visit the Greek Discovery Day site for more information about recruitment!
Click here to view the 2018 Greek Newsletter, The Grecian.
To view the conduct history of our chapters, please click HERE.
The Interfraternity Council Executive Officers:
- Nathan Moore, Beta Theta Pi - President
- Aaron Wheeler, Lambda Chi Alpha - Internal Vice President
- Connor Begansky, Farmhouse - External Vice President
- Andrew Morris, Phi Gamma Delta - Treasurer
- Andrew Loseke, Sigma Nu - Secretary
- Zach DeGeorge, Theta Chi - Philanthropy Coordinator
- Ryan Roy - Recruitment Coordinator