China Agriculture University
Having a long history back to September, 1949, China Agriculture University (CAU) is the origin of Chinese higher education of modern agriculture. It offers dozens of strong programs under nine major categories, among which six programs even rank at the first place in China.CAU is considered China’s # 1 university in Agricultural studies. The total enrollment is about 28,000. It is considered to be the origin of the higher learning and research for modern agricultural studies in China. The education of CAU was greatly enhanced by both the "211" Project and the "985" Project. Moreover, the strong international vision injected by CAU to its students brought the university to a unprecedented height globally. CAU has international joint degree programs and collaborated research programs with a total of 178 universities and research institutions in 35 different countries and territories. In fact, it has owned mature programs with well recognized American universities including Cornell University, Purdue University, University of Colorado (Denver), and University of Illinois.
Current Collaborations Coverage:
- College of Engineering, Architecture and Technology
- College of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources
- Study Abroad Office
- Division of Student Affairs
OSU-CAU Collaboration History (Activities):
- MOU and Joint degree program agreement were signed in June 2011.
- A joint degree program in Agribusiness was approved in Feb 2013. The first cohort of 46 students is recruited and second cohort of 48.
- Reciprocal Exchange Agreement was signed in Sept 2014. One OSU student studies at CAU.
- OSU plant and soil sciences, animal sciences and Ag econ have much research collaboration and faculty exchange with CAU. Many PhD graduates from OSU currently hold professorships at CAU.
Oklahoma State University (OSU) became a new partner with CAU. This joint degree ("2+2") program will officially start recruitment in China in 2013. All the students involved in this program will be majoring in Agricultural Economics both at CAU and OSU. Meanwhile, CAU's joint degree programs enable students at CAU to enjoy choices of continuing their university study at other American universities. For more information, please refer to the International College of CAU.
OSU-CAU 2+2 Program
Fall 2018 students
SPRING 2018 Graduation Ceremony
CAU Students Spring 2013
CAU students Fall 2014
CAU Students Fall 2015
Join degree program Turf Science
Office of International Students and Scholars of OSU
Manager of Chinese Development
250 Student Union, Stillwater, OK 74078
International College of CAU
Director of American Programs