Resources for Student Organizations
FINANCIAL INFORMATION & TOOLS FOR STUDENT ORGANIZATIONS
- University Accounting Student Organization Resource Page
- This page has Transaction Register Forms, Deposit Forms, and Voucher Forms.
- Budgeting Tool for Student Organizations
- Campus Life Fundraising Guide
- Treasurer's Training Module online
- Treasurer's Manual
STUDENT ORGANIZATION RESOURCES
- Leading a Student Organization - A Resource Guide
- Student Organization Handbook and Rights and Responsibilities
- Accessibility Checklist for Student Organizations
- Programming Guide
- University Resources and Information
- Goal Setting Handout
- Cosponsorship Agreement Form for Student Organizations
The Department of Risk Management works to mitigate and manage risks on campus. Their website has frequently asked questions, forms, and video information on health and safety. The Department of Risk Management can also provide safety training for your organization's members as well as provide information on Emergency Management. For more information contact Mike Bale at 405-744-8899 or email@example.com.
STUDENT UNION MARKETING RESOURCES
Recognized student organizations also have the opportunity to take advantage of the services of a graphic designer who is designated to assist student organizations.Click here to learn more about Leadership and Campus Life graphic design services.