CampusLink User Guide
CampusLink is OSU’s student organization, leadership development, and volunteer service database. It provides an easy way to manage all aspects of your student organization online. Use the "Manage Organization" button on your organization's homepage to manage all aspects of your organization including:
- Creating and advertising events and meetings
- Collecting forms, applications, and surveys online
- Holding elections online
- Storing important organizational files online
- Messaging organization members
- Tracking attendance at your events and meetings
- Recording community service hours for you or your organization.
- Recording your campus involvement on your student involvement transcript
*All student organizations at OSU are required to keep their officer and advisor information in CampusLink up to date since it is the only location for organization contact information.
How to Update your CampusLink Officer, election and Advisor Information How to Update CampusLink Video How to Update the Roster (This gives officers admin. access to the site)
If you have any questions on how to manage your group's Website in CampusLink, or want to learn how to do even more, please contact the Graduate Assistant for Campus Life, at 405-744-5486 or firstname.lastname@example.org