There are several forms that your organization may need to utilize some of which are listed below. These forms are required for your organization's use when planning an on-campus event as well as information about university travel.
- Submit a Trip Insurance Reporting Form (Required for student organizations taking trips outside of Stillwater)
- Trip Insurance Regulations
- Student Organization Transportation Request (To rent a vehicle form Transportation Services)
- Student Organization Travel Policy
- Campus Posting, Chalking and Banner Policy
- Meeting and Conference Services Policies and Guidelines
REQUIRED EVENT RELATED FORMS FOR STUDENT ORGANIZATIONS
Poster Permits, Chalking Permits, and Physical Plant Work Orders may be obtained in 179 Student Union.
RESERVING MEETING SPACE FOR YOUR STUDENT ORGANIZATION
If your student organization wants to hold a meeting in the Student Union you must request space from Meeting & Conference Services currently located on the first floor of the Student Union in room 179.
Student organizations can also use classroom spaces to hold meetings. This reservation is made through the registrar's office at this link.
All student organizations are responsible for reading and abiding by the policies set forth in Student Organization Code of Conduct This document has comprehensive information that covers the following topics:
- Advisor Information and Requirements
- Benefits Afforded to Student Organizations
- Code of Ethics for Student Organizations
- Financial Obligations
- Obligations of Student Organizations
- Pre-Finals and Finals Week Policy
- Poster and Posting Regulations
- Use of Campus Facilities and Grounds
- Student Organization Misconduct