Manage your service hours
How to keep your service hours organized.
Save paper, save a visit to the Student Volunteer Center, and save some of your precious time by reCORDing your hours with us on Campus Link!
Recording hours on Campus Link is simple and quick! View our step-by-step slideshow here
Remember, if you are submitting the hours for the first time you will need to become a member of Student Volunteer Center on CampusLink.
When submitting your Individual Service Hours please make sure to
- Select the campus organization you performed the service hours with (i.e. Student Volunteer Center, OSU Cat Club, etc.)
- Describe what service you provided and for which agency/event.
- Enter the date the you performed the service.
- Enter how many hours and minutes you spent performing the service.
- For verification contact, include the email or phone number of the individual that supervised your service.
Feel free to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org