Pre-Health CORD Program
OSU Pre-Professional (all pre-health) students may now apply to receive a Pre-Health Graduation CORD if they meet the following qualifications:
- Must be in good academic standing.
- Completed at least 50 volunteer service hours directly related to healthcare.
- Apply for the pre-health cord in your last, graduating semester at OSU.
- Fill out an application on CampusLink by the designated deadline.
- Hours must be recorded on above CampusLink form application. No exceptions.
For more information, contact the Pre-Professional Health & Law Support Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or