FINANCIAL INFORMATION & TOOLS FOR STUDENT ORGANIZATIONS
- University Accounting Student Organization Resource Page
- This page has Transaction Register Forms, Deposit Forms, and Voucher Forms.
- Budgeting Tool for Student Organizations
- Campus Life Fundraising Guide
- AFAP Application (usually opens each year in December or January)
- Student Organization Treasurer's Workshop - The student organization treasurer's workshop has been prepared by University Accounting office, the Department of Campus Life and the Student Government Association as a guide for treasurers of student organizations. It is hoped that it will prepare you in fulfilling your role as Treasurer in advising members of your organization on the financial obligations and requirements expected from each student organization.
If you have any questions/comments after completing the online workshop, please contact University Accounting office at 744-5881 (303 Whitehurst) or the Campus Life office at 744-5488 (211 Student Union) and firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to working with you during your tenure of office.