Fall Family Weekend
Join us on Sept. 11, 2021
Single game tickets for Cowboy Football V. Tulsa go on sale in August.
*Further event details, T-shirt pre-orders, and ticket sales will be posted closer to the event.
Family Weekends at OSU are a great time to visit your student on campus and spend some quality time together. We host two weekends per year in September and April. In the past, these were also called Dad’s Day or Mom’s Day which led to some confusion. We're all in the same Cowboy Family, so let’s make this easy. Family Weekends are for anyone you call family whether they're in the family group text or not.
- Fall Family Weekend is held on a home Cowboy Football game day and discount tickets for family members are available when single game tickets go on sale in August. Fall Family Weekend 2021 is September 11th
- Spring Family Weekend coincides with many spring activities on campus and features Spring Sing as the main event. Spring Family Weekend 2022 will take place in April.
Parents and families can purchase 40% off tickets to the Tulsa game on Sept. 11. Ticket sales start in August.
To purchase tickets to this game -
- Click on the link below
- Select the “continue to map” button
- Enter the promo code, and then select from available seats on the virtual venue.
Purchase Link: https://am.ticketmaster.com/okstate/quickbuy?e=RjIxMDI=
Promo Code: 21PARENTS
Family Weekend shirt pre-order is now closed.
- Shirts may be picked up on Family Weekend starting Sept. 10th.
- If you missed the pre-order, visit the University Store on Sept. 10th and 11th to purchase your shirt while supplies last.
Hall of Fame Block Party - three hours prior to kickoff
The Hall of Fame Block Party will open up three hours prior to kickoff. This means that Hall of Fame Ave. between Knoblock St. and Washington St. will be closed to vehicular traffic come game day.
Spirit Walk - Approx. 8:45am - On game day, two hours and fifteen minutes prior to the start of the game, the team walks down Hester Street to Boone Pickens Stadium. Coach Gundy leads the spirited parade, followed by the OSU Marching band, the spirit squad and, of course, the players.
Fans already at the stadium gather on the side of the road and cheer their Cowboys on to victory. This tradition quickly became a favorite of Cowboy fans, creating a new and exciting way for the team to enter the stadium.
11am - Cowboy Football Vs. Tulsa - Boone Pickens Stadium
11am - 2pm - OSU Museum of Art Second Saturday program - Free hands-on art activities for visitors of all ages and abilities. A different activity every month inspired by the exhibitions. Take-home art kits are available first-come, first-serve.
Cowgirl Soccer - 1pm - Neal Patterson Stadium
Cheer on the OSU Cowgirl Soccer team as they take on Texas A&M at the Neal Patterson Soccer Stadium! Tickets and more information.
Around Stillwater This Weekend
Visit the VisitStillwater.org site to find out more activities in and around Stillwater this weekend