- Interfraternity Council
- Multicultural Greek Council
- National Pan-Hellenic Council
- Panhellenic Council
Spring Sing Steering Committee
- Executive Director Application - closed
- Steering Committee Application - APPLY HERE
What is Spring Sing Steering?
Spring Sing is made possible through the dedication of the Steering Committee. Without these dedicated students, the show would not be possible. Steering members are chosen through an application and interview process in the fall semester.
- Tickets & Sales:
- Programs & Merchandise:
Each group is judged during their performances based off of Vocals, Choreography, Theme, and Showmanship. Therefore, the judges selected are often specialists in a specific area, and are familiar with the Spring Sing show itself.
Interested in being a judge for Spring Sing? Click here.
Support Varsity Revue
Interested in supporting Spring Sing or Coaches vs Cancer? Contact our office by phone (405) 744-5490 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information please contact the Office of Fraternity & Sorority Affairs at (405) 744-5490 or by email at email@example.com.
- Colin Kuzdak, Graduate Teaching Assistant to Freshman Follies
- Casey Domnick, Coordinator of Fraternity & Sorority Affairs
- Ival Gregory, Manager of Fraternity & Sorority Affairs