- Interfraternity Council
- Multicultural Greek Council
- National Pan-Hellenic Council
- Panhellenic Council
Tau Kappa Epsilon
Chapter: Tau Kappa Epsilon
National Founding: 1/10/1899
Local Founding: 2/1/1947
Other Academic Information (as of Spring 2019)
|GPA Required to remain in good standing||2.75|
|Total # of Honors College Students||N/A|
# of individual conduct cases for 8/1/19-1/1/2020
Spring 2020 – IFC Scholastic Requirements violation: Chapter did not meet 3.0 GPA requirement.
Spring 2017 – IFC Scholastic Requirements violation: Chapter did not meet 3.0 GPA requirement.
Fall 2016 – IFC Scholastic Requirements violation: Chapter did not meet 3.0 GPA requirement.
- Click here to view compliance in the Greek 100 Risk Management Program
Cost per semester
|Room and Board and Dues||N/A|
2020: Bronze Status
- Active Members: 20
- Length of New Member Program: Six weeks
|Community service hours completed (annually)||N/A|
|Philanthropy dollars raised (annually)||N/A|
- National: St. Jude Children's Research Hospital