Cost to attend camp is $315. Other fees associated with Camp Cowboy:
- The camp fee and/or fee waiver does not cover any extra nights spent in the residence halls to accommodate flights or extended stays.
- The Camp Cowboy fee and any additional fees will appear on the student's first Bursar bill in Fall 2024.
If the cost of any of the Camp Cowboy programs is a factor in your decision to attend, you can apply for the 2024 Camp Cowboy fee waiver here. Once you have filled out your Camp Cowboy Fee Waiver Application, be sure to REGISTER for the Camp Cowboy program of your choice.
After your camp registration has been confirmed, a decision regarding your fee waiver application will be made and you will be notified via email. If you do not receive follow up after your fee waiver has been submitted and within two weeks of your registered Camp Cowboy date, please contact us at email@example.com.
Please note the following policies will apply, if you are awarded a Camp Cowboy fee waiver:
- Camp Cowboy few waivers will not be disbursed to your OSU Bursar account until the fall 2024 semester begins.
- You must have completed the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and selected OSU to receive your information before your fee waiver is disbursed. OSU's school code is 003170.
- If a you receive a fee waiver and do not attend the Camp Cowboy program without properly notifying the Camp Cowboy staff, you will be charged the full amount on your Bursar bill. Cancellations after May 1 will be subject to charges per the refund policy.
For any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.