Student Arts Alliance Membership
The Student Arts Alliance (SAA) is a student-led organization that strives to bring the arts to you, Oklahoma State University and the Stillwater community!
Each year we bring artists to campus and highlight students' artistic talents through events curated by our members and Executive Board. Members of SAA assist with coordinating and staffing events, brainstorming event ideas, and spreading the word about the ways students can engage in art-based activities.
Some of our most popular events include Theater on the Lawn, the OSU Art Festival, DIY Wednesdays, and a variety of musical performances.
If you have any questions about SAA Membership, please reach out to our President, Amanda Ainsworth via email - firstname.lastname@example.org.
Below are the requirements of membership:
- Attend bi-weekly membership meetings on Monday nights from 5:00 PM to 6:00 PM
- Attend at least half of the scheduled SAA events
- Assist with responsibilities of respective committee
- Present ideas for new programs or event details
Benefits of being a member of SAA:
- Make friends who also love the arts
- Gain behind the scenes access to events and meet artists
- Express your ideas and make a different on campus
- Gain experience in event planning, marketing, leadership, and more!
No previous experience or skill required, just come with your passion for the arts!