Miss OSU Forms
- Miss OSU Applications Due: September 23 in Student Union 250 @ 5:00pm
- Miss OSU Orientation Meeting: September 29 in Student Union 413 @ 5:00pm
- Miss OSU Dress Rehearsal: October 5 in Student Union Theater @ Time dependent on number of candidates
- Miss OSU Scholarship Competition: October 6 in Student Union Theater @ 8:00pm
Please go to all of the links below and carefully read over all of the information before submitting your packet.
Items to be included in your contestant packets:
- Birth Certificate
- Social Initiative Statement
- Local Candidate & Parent Information Form
- Miss Oklahoma Eligibilty Requirements Form
*Please contact Local Director, Kayla Loper, at email@example.com if you have any questions about the application materials.
Read THIS first. (Click on the word THIS to access the Application Information document)