There are several forms that your organization may need to utilize all of which are listed below. These forms are required for your organization's use when it comes to making official university changes to your student organization as well as information about university travels.
- Student Organization Transportation Request
- Trip Insurance Regulations
- Trip Insurance Reporting Form
REQUIRED EVENT RELATED FORMS FOR STUDENT ORGANIZATIONS
Poster Permits, Chalking Permits, and Physical Plant Work Orders may be obtained in 179 Student Union.
RESERVING MEETING SPACE FOR YOUR STUDENT ORGANIZATION
If your student organization wants to hold a meeting in the Student Union you must request space from Meeting & Conference Services currently located on the first floor of the Student Union in room 179.
Student organizations can also use classroom spaces to hold meetings. This reservation is made through the registrar's office at this link.
All student organizations are responsible for reading and abiding by the policies set forth in Student Rights and Responsibilities. This document has comprehensive information that covers the following topics:
- Advisor Information and Requirements
- Benefits Afforded to Student Organizations
- Chalking Rules
- Code of Ethics for Student Organizations
- Faculty and Staff Representatives at Functions
- Financial Obligations
- Obligations of Student Organizations
- Pre-Finals and Finals Week Policy
- Poster and Posting Regulations
- Use of Campus Facilities and Grounds
- Review of Status or Denial of Requested Status
- Status of Student Organizations and Changes of Status
- Student Organization Misconduct
- Student Union Parking Garage Policy