Student Organization Applications
Looking to get involved in a student organization? Interested in applying to be a part of one of the many great clubs or organizations on campus? All of the current applications hosted in Leadership and Campus Life can be found on this web page.
Do you need your organization's application listed online? You can create a form in CampusLink that can serve as your application, or you can work with the Leadership and Campus Life Graduate Assistant to add a web form application to the list below.
If you need any assistance please contact the Graduate Teaching Assistant for Leadership and Campus Life, Kevin Coughlin at 405-744-5486.
- Anil Lakkakula Memorial Educational Scholarship
- Carisa Winters Scholarship Application
- Master's Degree Online Directory
- Mortar Board Top Ten Freshman Application (Men)
- Mortar Board Top Ten Freshman Application (Women)
- Order of Omega Application
- Spring Sing Assistant Executive Director Application
- Student Organization Cubicle Application
- Student Organization Rolling Storage Cart Application
- Student Organization Storage Space Application
- Student Government Association (SGA) Applications
- Student Volunteer Center Ambassador Application
- 2018 Varsity Revue Steering Committee Application