Uploading/Storing Organizational Documents - This can include constitutions, bylaws, agendas, meeting minutes, reports, event flyers etc
- Log on to CampusLink
- Search for your organization and follow the link to its Organization site
- Once on the organization’s site, click the Manage Organization button. A new "Action Center" page will display.
- Click the Menu Icon next to the organization's name in the upper left margin, and select the Documents tab
- Click on the Add File or Add Folder button and select the documents you wish to upload to the organization's site
- From here you can upload important organization folders, records, or documents